    SubjectRE: mdelay causes BUG, please use udelay
    Date
    >   We probably shouldn't be doing this, but we can at least
    > avoid the BUG caused by doing an mdelay in interrupt context
    > if we change to udelay.

    That's BUG is my fault. I put that in there so no one would tempted to call
    msec_delay in the interrupt context. As you've discovered, I missed one
    case where msec_delay is called in interrupt context: tx_timeout. Dangit!

    > - msec_delay(10);
    > + usec_delay(10000);

    Jeff, 10000 seems on the border of what's OK. If it's acceptable, then
    let's go for that. Otherwise, we're going to have to chain several
    mod_timer callbacks together to do a controller reset.

    -scott

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:28    [W:0.023 / U:0.916 seconds]