SubjectRe: Problem with random.c and PPC
Hello Oliver !!!

What would you do in my situation. I am dealing with the Motorola MPC860T and
my system has no disk (I use a flash), no mouse, no keyboard, no PCI bus. It
has just a fast-ethernet, a console port and some serial ports.

After reading the discussion on the lkml I realize that the only places I can
get randomness in my system is in the serial.c (that controls the serial
ports) and arch/ppc/8xx_io/fec.c (fast eth driver) interrupts.

What do you think about this solution ???

My fast ethernet is controlled by processor internal controler (called MII)