Subjectmodules missing author name and/or description
Hi,

I just played with lsmod and modinfo and noticed that the following
modules which I use either lack one or both of the information I
mentioned in the description. The following modules lack the name of the
author:

lp.o
parport.o
ipt_REJECT.o
ipt_LOG.o
ipt_state.o
ip_conntrack.o
ip_conntrack_ftp.o
iptable_filter.o
ip_tables.o
slhc.o
jbd.o
unix.o (mentioned in a seperate message already)

The following modules lack a description:

lp.o
parport.o
ipt_REJECT.o
ipt_LOG.o
ipt_state.o
ip_conntrack.o
ip_conntrack_ftp.o
iptable_filter.o
iptables.o
agpgart.o
slhc.o
jbd.o
unix.o

I would be nice if these missing informations would be added to the
modules. This result was produced with the 2.4.20-pre1 kernel.

Christian
--
We must learn to live together like brothers,
or we shall die together like fools.