    Subjectmodules missing author name and/or description
    Hi,

    I just played with lsmod and modinfo and noticed that the following
    modules which I use either lack one or both of the information I
    mentioned in the description. The following modules lack the name of the
    author:

    lp.o
    parport.o
    ipt_REJECT.o
    ipt_LOG.o
    ipt_state.o
    ip_conntrack.o
    ip_conntrack_ftp.o
    iptable_filter.o
    ip_tables.o
    slhc.o
    jbd.o
    unix.o (mentioned in a seperate message already)

    The following modules lack a description:

    lp.o
    parport.o
    ipt_REJECT.o
    ipt_LOG.o
    ipt_state.o
    ip_conntrack.o
    ip_conntrack_ftp.o
    iptable_filter.o
    iptables.o
    agpgart.o
    slhc.o
    jbd.o
    unix.o

    I would be nice if these missing informations would be added to the
    modules. This result was produced with the 2.4.20-pre1 kernel.

    Christian
    --
    We must learn to live together like brothers,
    or we shall die together like fools.