SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] using 2.5.25 with IDE
On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, Thunder from the hill wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk wrote:
> > ...or run it with 2.4 IDE core as previously announced by Jens Axboe :-)
>
> Think forward!

Well Mr Hill,

If you could stop to think for two seconds, there is a reason and forward
thinking by Jens. You can not move a development kernel forward if the
most widely used storage platform is borked and people have no faith.

Port forwarding the original working core is allowing other more difficult
development changes to be tested in a wider forum.

Who knows I may try to get back in the game, and competiton is good.
Also I play to win and have at least another shirt sleeve of ACES to play
should I choose to join the poker match.

Cheers,

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:27    [W:0.104 / U:0.016 seconds]