    SubjectRe: [OT] Where is Martin Dalecki?
    Użytkownik Grega Fajdiga napisał:
    > Good day,
    >
    > There has been a while since any IDE patches have gone into main tree.
    > Also, it's been a while since Martin Dalecki released an IDE patch.
    > Where is he? In lat two weeks or so only Bartolmej (did I spell this
    > correctly?) has been releasing them. Could anyone elaborate?

    You asked. Well I was in Canada. I used the OLS to have two weeks fo
    hollidays there as well. So back I'am. Right now catching up on
    lkml. From what I see right now I have to give thanks for
    Bartłomiej for proper handling of the developement tree in the time between.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:27    [W:0.023 / U:29.356 seconds]