    SubjectRe: NTFS write support [was: NTFS: 2.0.15]
    Hi Anton!

    On Mon, 08 Jul 2002, Anton Altaparmakov wrote:

    > No, we have a pretty good idea of ntfs now. But it is a complicated fs and

    That is one thing I'd really be interested in kernel development since I
    have some own interest in it. Is there some resource on the internet where
    can get the necessary information to have a look into understanding NTFS
    write support and maybe help with it.

    > structure. Even without supporting the journal (we will not support it at
    > least initially...)

    That would be way too complicated I guess?!

    > Finally I am busy with my PhD and I have two part time jobs as well so I

    Good Luck!

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:27    [W:0.023 / U:5.852 seconds]