SubjectRe: NTFS write support [was: NTFS: 2.0.15]
Hi Anton!

On Mon, 08 Jul 2002, Anton Altaparmakov wrote:

> No, we have a pretty good idea of ntfs now. But it is a complicated fs and

That is one thing I'd really be interested in kernel development since I
have some own interest in it. Is there some resource on the internet where
can get the necessary information to have a look into understanding NTFS
write support and maybe help with it.

> structure. Even without supporting the journal (we will not support it at
> least initially...)

That would be way too complicated I guess?!

> Finally I am busy with my PhD and I have two part time jobs as well so I

Good Luck!