SubjectRe: [OT] Where is Martin Dalecki?

On Sat, 6 Jul 2002, Andre Hedrick wrote:

> With any luck gone and Bartlomiej who actually knows something about the
> hardware and driver design is now going to be running the show.
> I gather his latest patch revert many of the bogus bugs designed by MD.
> You should pray he does not come back!
>
> Bartlomiej is significantly more capable and more of a storage architect.
> I trust he will be doing the correct thing.
>
> Cheers,

Thanks for warm words, but please dont discard MD yet.

To the time I cooperated with Martin just fine, he makes mistakes but
everyone does. He can admit them.

He should be more careful and spent more time on thinking about changes
and their impact instead of simply trying them out.

If he does, it will be all right...

--
Bartlomiej

> On Sat, 6 Jul 2002, Grega Fajdiga wrote:
>
> > Good day,
> >
> > There has been a while since any IDE patches have gone into main tree.
> > Also, it's been a while since Martin Dalecki released an IDE patch.
> > Where is he? In lat two weeks or so only Bartolmej (did I spell this
> > correctly?) has been releasing them. Could anyone elaborate?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Grega Fajdiga
> > -
> >

> Andre Hedrick
> LAD Storage Consulting Group
>
> -

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:27    [W:0.080 / U:0.868 seconds]