    SubjectRe: IBM Desktar disk problem?
    On Fri, 5 Jul 2002, Matthias Andree wrote:

    > > I have no broken blocks. Only two errors logged in S.M.A.R.T.
    > So what's the issue?

    only information.

    > > I have no S.M.A.R.T. errors for one year ago. And after use TCQ there are
    > > two errors after two days. Is is normal ?
    > Are there any strong hints that TCQ caused these?

    only hypothesis, but vith high probability, because there were no problems
    before using TCQ. My hypothesis is that my IBM disk is oveloaded when
    using TCQ. (This is only HW problem. No TCQ ).

    > > Curently i not believe new IBM disks and TCQ. I'll wait for better disks
    > > and stable TCQ.
    > That's your liberty to choose. :-) (And I can understand the IBM part of
    > it.)

    Yes but is there any other disk which supports TCQ ?

    Tomas Konir
    ICQ 25849167

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:22    [W:0.025 / U:47.944 seconds]