    SubjectRe: Funding GPL projects or funding the GPL?
    I stated a simple idea aimed at solving a real world issue. And you
    haven't proved it wrong. It may not be what you or the kernel hackers
    need/want (which is FINE). But it would solve ALL the funding problems
    at least.

    The name calling is ok, but only if it makes you feel smarter or

    On Sun, 2002-07-28 at 02:21, Alexander Viro wrote:
    > On Sun, 28 Jul 2002, Daniel Mose wrote:
    > > Hi to u all!
    > >
    > > It's funny how some things seem to pop in to peoples minds
    > > almost simultainously. I believe some people call this
    > > phenomenon "A collective consciousness" I've had some
    > > open source funding Ideas spinning in my head since the
    > > beginning of May. My Ideas differ from Fredricos in some
    > > crucial ways. But I believe that they might be connectable.
    > > in a way that will form a nice symbiosis.
    > .. and leverage the synergy. Or something.
    > [more spew snipped]
    > Larry, do you really like the company? Slashdorks and pretentious
    > self-important wankers speaking PHBese... YMMV, but IMO "prose" above
    > is every bit as disgusting as usual GPL advocacy. Same depth of
    > thought and amount of clue behind it, same lack of taste...

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:22    [W:0.023 / U:27.140 seconds]