SubjectRe: [STATUS 2.5] July 24, 2002

> > > o in -dj Rewrite of the console layer (James Simmons)
> >
> > It was introduce in 2.5.25.
>
> But there are still some sizable chunks of it in my tree pending merge.
> I went through yesterday and threw out a lot of whitespace noise, but
> there are still some 'functional' diffs there that need either pushing
> to Linus, or dropping. From the look of the ones I skimmed, they need
> to go to Linus, but I'll let you decide.

It will be going to linus. I broke up that work into 3 changesets. I sent
the first and I'm about to send the second. The third I will work on this
weekend. Then I should be caught up to your tree. I still have more work
tho to push but that is for later.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:27    [W:0.032 / U:0.516 seconds]