SubjectPLEASE HEAR OUR CRYING FOR HELP

Dear good friend,

Do not be suprise to receive our message we got your contact through internet.How are you and your family? Hope fine. How is
internet in a confidencial way? I guess everything is fine. I am MRS
MARYAM ABACHA, the widow of the late Gen. Sani Abacha
who was the former Nigerian Head of State and who died
in office as a result of cardiac arrest. Since the
death of my husband my family has been under
restriction of movement and our bank accounts both
Local and Foreign has been frozen by the present
civilian government in Nigeria. Also some money in
both Foreign and Local currencies about $250 million
United States Dollars and 150 million Dutch mark all
in cash were recovered from our apartment. When my
late husband (Gen. Sani Abacha) was in power with the
help of some British businessmen he was able to move
some suit cases containing foreign currency
totaling US$60 million United States Dollars to a
security company in Europe for safe keeping and the
security company in Europe has spoken to me to come
and claim our consignment in their custody. I
presently appeal to you through my lawyer, with the
mercies of God to assist us in taking away this money
from the security company in Europe to a safe bank
account for safe keeping. since I can not do anything
now that I am under house arrest, and would not want
to use any Nigerian for this transaction because
ofsecurity reasons. It may interest you to know that
recently a similar transaction was carried out with
one MR SIGNORE PAOLO LUIGI, a Director of MILANO
CONSTRUCTION S.P.A ITALY. After the agreement between
us in which he was to take 20% of the USD$15 million
in one of the boxes in the security company in Europe,
the documents was signed by him and one of the boxes
were released to him as the original beneficiary which
he took to Italy. We were disappointed when we
contacted him as regards to our money he was holding
MR SIGNORE PAOLO LUIGI the Italian was no where to be
found. This was how we lost USD$15 million from the
USD$60 million and we are now left with USD$45 million
in the security company which you will help us to keep
in yourcustody. I and members of my family have agreed
to let you have 20% of the total funds for whatever
assistance you have decided to render whil 5% for expences and the rest for us we shall use our own share bying estates for our life living in your country. Please be
prepared to travel to Europe to clear this boxe as we
are going to present you as the beneficiary of this
boxe with the documents in our hands. Please contact
me, through my email Address below private
E-mail Address to contact us to discuss the modality
of the transaction. However treat this transaction as
a top secret. I assure you that this transaction is
100% free. No risk is involved. Trust us as we have
already trusted you although we have had a bad
experience on this particular transaction before. You
are required to send your telephone, fax and mobile
phone numbers in your replying to us so that my family lawyer can be
reached you and perpare some documents that will back you up as the original owner of the consignment with the security company in europe. Awaiting your urgent and favourable
respond.

Best regards.

MRS MARYAM ABACHA AND FAMILY(our private email maryamabachafamily@mail.com)

[unhandled content-type:application/octet-stream]-

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:27    [W:0.053 / U:0.028 seconds]