    SubjectRe: Aiie, killing the interrupt handler
    Hey,

    On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 10:55:34PM +0800, sanket rathi wrote:
    > I am getting this message "Aiie, killing the interrupt handler" and much more stuff dump on screen after that
    > system get hang and i have to reboot the system. what does it mean is there some problem in my driver's interrupt
    > routine i m working on linux 2.2.14-5

    2.2.14-5 ? you probably want to be working on something newer.

    for anyone to even have a chance at figuring out what`s going on with your system, you`ll have
    to run the, quote : "'Aiie, killing the interrupt handler' and much more stuff" (aka a kernel oops message),
    through ksymoops and show us the result. have a look at Documentation/oops-tracing.txt or the ksymoops
    documentation for more information.