    Subjectinput subsystem config ?
    I have problems with the input subsystem in the latest BK tree,
    on a Sony Vaio laptop (regular keyboard, integrated PS/2 trackball):
    the keyboard works but the mouse is never initialized (nothing in
    the logs, AUX irq not reserved etc).

    Before I submit a proper bug report, could someone confirm that
    the input susbystem is supposed to be working now and what
    config should I use (I tried several config options, all input
    items 'Y', or some items compiled as modules etc).

    Thanks,

    Stelian.
    --
    Stelian Pop <stelian.pop@fr.alcove.com>