Subjectinput subsystem config ?
I have problems with the input subsystem in the latest BK tree,
on a Sony Vaio laptop (regular keyboard, integrated PS/2 trackball):
the keyboard works but the mouse is never initialized (nothing in
the logs, AUX irq not reserved etc).

Before I submit a proper bug report, could someone confirm that
the input susbystem is supposed to be working now and what
config should I use (I tried several config options, all input
items 'Y', or some items compiled as modules etc).

Stelian Pop <>
Alcove -