    SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] Ext3 vs Reiserfs benchmarks
    I compared reiserfs with notails and with tails to
    ext3 in journaled mode about a month ago.
    Strangely enough the machine that was being
    built is eventually slated for a mail machine. I used
    postmark to simulate the mail environment.

    Benchmarks are available here:
    http://labs.zianet.com

    Let me know if I am missing any info on there.

    Steven