SubjectRe: Load kernel module automatically
Date
Am Mittwoch, 5. Juni 2002 23:37 schrieb Richard B. Johnson:
> On Wed, 5 Jun 2002, Oliver Wegner wrote:

> > > afaik, it is not distro dependent. I've used /etc/modules in
> > > RedHat, Debian, Sorcery, Source Mage, and Mandrake, all to the same
> > > effect.
> >
> > well, i havent found that file /etc/modules in SuSE. am not aware
> > right now how they handle loading modules during boot process... ;)
> >
> > Oliver
>
> This is getting "tired". I told you how to find out this information.

all i wanted to point out was that it doesnt seem to be distribution
independent as someone had stated before because that file /etc/modules
for example doesnt exist under SuSE. i wasnt asking anything about it
myself.

anyway i will be able to find out that information if i need to sometime.
thanks.

Oliver

--
The first myth of management is that it exists. The second myth of
management is that success equals skill.