    SubjectRe: 2.5.20 - Xircom PCI Cardbus doesn't work

    On Mon, 10 Jun 2002, Patrick Mochel wrote:
    > Sorry about the delay. Could you please try this patch and let me know if
    > it helps? It attempts to treat cardbus more like PCI, and let the PCI
    > helpers do the probing.

    Peter, can you just remove this patch from your kernel, I don't know how
    to fix it. It does something bad to all the resource allocations. The
    child resources don't find the parent any more, and you can see the result
    in /proc/iomem and /proc/ioport clearly. The cardbus devices are not seen
    as "children" of the cardbus controller any more from a resource

    So can you go back to the setup before applying this patch, and do a
    debugging run of that version instead?

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:26    [W:0.022 / U:2.016 seconds]