SubjectRe: 2.5.20 - Xircom PCI Cardbus doesn't work

On Mon, 10 Jun 2002, Patrick Mochel wrote:
> Sorry about the delay. Could you please try this patch and let me know if
> it helps? It attempts to treat cardbus more like PCI, and let the PCI
> helpers do the probing.

Peter, can you just remove this patch from your kernel, I don't know how
to fix it. It does something bad to all the resource allocations. The
child resources don't find the parent any more, and you can see the result
in /proc/iomem and /proc/ioport clearly. The cardbus devices are not seen
as "children" of the cardbus controller any more from a resource

So can you go back to the setup before applying this patch, and do a
debugging run of that version instead?