    SubjectRe: linux 2.4.19-preX IDE bugs
    On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, Abraham vd Merwe wrote:

    > Regards
    > Abraham
    >
    > The reason they're called wisdom teeth is that the experience makes you wise.

    Mine were removed, and does this count for "sarcastic response".

    I am happy not to be in 2.5.

    But in a serious note "linux 2.4.19-preX" is a very lose term.
    Unless otherwise noted, only Alan Cox has been adopting code as a shake
    down before it goes to Marcelo. So if these are straight 2.4.19-preX
    kernels, I have not sent anything to Marcelo for offical inclusion.
    If these are 2.4.19-preX-acX that is a different story.

    And yes, maybe I have lost the joy of public kernel development.
    Then again, I do not have anyone giving me a cakewalk employment package
    to just write code for kicks now. The net result is vendors who have an
    interest in customer based support are seeking to offer direct support to
    get direct support.

    Cheers,

    Andre Hedrick
    LAD Storage Consulting Group

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:26    [W:4.420 / U:0.048 seconds]