SubjectRe: 2.4.18 AIC7XXX hard lockup
On Fri, 7 Jun 2002, Justin T. Gibbs wrote:

> >Now, what is happening is when we are initializing the JBs, the host
> >system will abruptly hang. Turning on aic7xxx=verbose on the kernel
> >command line has given additional output, but still nothing solid as far
> >as trouble shooting information.
>
> I'd like to see the debugging output anyway.
>
> You might also try 6.2.8 which is in the latest Marcelo tree.

Same thing with 6.2.8, but some additional info after a second abort which
did not hang the machine.

kernel logs are attached.

Regards
James Bourne

--
James Bourne, Supervisor Data Centre Operations
Mount Royal College, Calgary, AB, CA

addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged
information. Please contact the sender immediately if you are not the
intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or
take action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or

"There are only 10 types of people in this world: those who
understand binary and those who don't."

[unhandled content-type:application/x-gzip][unhandled content-type:application/x-gzip]

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:26    [W:0.051 / U:0.040 seconds]