    SubjectRe: RFC: per-socket statistics on received/dropped packets
    Then a list of websites with such material would be desired.  I don't
    know very many people that go to kernelnewbies to look for patches. It
    isn't much to ask for and would give a great starting place for someone
    looking for a specific answer.

    -d

    Thunder from the hill wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >On Mon, 10 Jun 2002, David Ford wrote:
    >

    >>Would you (David) mind having a file in the kernel that has a
    >>list/description of such patches and a URL to them? This is the kind of
    >>patch I would like to know is available somewhere so I don't spent a
    >>week looking for it when someone asks about it.
    >>

    >I'd rather suggest a dedicated website for it, such as the one at
    >kernelnewbies.org.
    >
    >Regards,
    >Thunder

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:26    [W:0.025 / U:31.028 seconds]