    SubjectRe: A reply on the RTLinux discussion.
    On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 11:57:42AM +0000, Pavel Machek wrote:
    > Hi!
    > > > Victor denies the RTAI people any clear answers about the license.
    > >
    > > He told them that if they were not sure they should ask a lawyer. That
    > > sounds to me rather correct advice. What kind of answer do you expect.
    > > There are really only two that might be expected in such a situation,
    > > they I suspect go
    > >
    > > "We think you need a license if you use proprietary software
    > > with this" and "Ask a lawyer"
    > I dont see whyhe could not answer "LGPL is ojkay according to us, and we
    > promise not to sue you."

    We released code under GPL. We do not and did not
    give permision to LGPL that code or derived works without further license
    from us.

    Victor Yodaiken
    Finite State Machine Labs: The RTLinux Company.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:26    [W:0.022 / U:3.832 seconds]