    SubjectRe: [BUG] 2.4 VM sucks. Again

    I'm not referring to just *non* x86 arches in this case. Sorry about
    that. Any setup can be non-monolithic, but the measurement to decide if
    it is cost worthy is price/performance ratio.

    I'm not saying that "if it's not x86, it's monolithic", in the context
    of the discussion, it's really about large costly boxes, designed to be
    large, costly boxes. That, from this perspective, is monolithic.