    SubjectRe: [patch] New driver for Artop [Acard] controllers.
    On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 10:07:36PM -0700, Andre Hedrick wrote:

    > Where do you get off delete copyrights?
    > GPL permits changing it does not give you the right to steal, lie, cheat,
    > defraud, other peoples work. However I should not expect anything of
    > honor from a person of your high morals. I know you want to rewrite the
    > past to make it so I and other never existed, but you are pathetic.

    I don't delete copyrights, where applicable. However, in this case, none
    of the original code stayed, not a single line - I first wrote a spec
    based on the old driver and then wrote a new driver from scratch based
    on that spec. So, you really don't have a copyright on the new Artop
    driver, sorry.

    --
    Vojtech Pavlik
    SuSE Labs