SubjectRe: Bug with shared memory.
On Mon, 20 May 2002, Andrea Arcangeli wrote:

> With memclass_related_bhs() we automatically maximixed the amount of ram
> available as inodes/indirects and everything else ZONE_NORMAL, after

OK, a question and a remark:

1) does memclass_related_bhs() work if the bufferheads are
on another node ? (NUMA-Q)

2) memclass_related_bhs() will definately not work if the
data structure is pinned indirectly, say struct address_space
which is pinned by mere the existance of the page cache page
and cannot easily be freed

> > or three, so he may not see your words.
>
> Ok. We CC'ed Rik so I assume it won't get lost in the mail flood.

I'm on holidays, don't expect patches soon :)

Rik