    SubjectRe: kbuild 2.5 is ready for inclusion in the 2.5 kernel - take 3
        Hello Wayne :)

    >I don't need the new kbuild. I don't want the new kbuild. But I'm
    >going to be stuck with it, and there's nothing I can do to stop it.
    >So for those of you who DO want it, why is it such a burden to hear
    >that not everyone thinks the way you do?

    Independently of my opinion about the subject, you have send a
    polite and very sensible answer to all the attacks you have received
    (some of them very out of common sense, I must say...).

    Congratulations for your message. I was thinking that people are
    more concerned of defending decisions that to really make
    improvementes... Just look at the messages last week: many people
    took a big effort to attack you verbally, but my patch to a nasty
    (but maybe harmless) but have totally gone ignored...

    Keep on like that, Wayne ;)

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:26    [W:0.021 / U:76.324 seconds]