SubjectRe: Changelogs on kernel.org
> Also I have found that it is a pain in the a** to have debug code that I
> really don't want to save but it's temporary usefull. When I do a pull

bk park # saves work as a patch
bk pull
bk unpark # restores the patch

park/unpark are undocumented because they puke when there are patch rejects.
If we document them, then we have to explain to people what to do when there
are patch rejects, and if you need that explanation, we probably can't help
you. You guys all grok patch rejects, so try park/unpark.
--
---