Subject[OT] Unofficial but Supported Kernel Patches
I am trying to put a list together of all the unofficial kernel patches.
I am speaking of systems like Rik's RMAP VM, and others like it.

I want to put up a page on linuxhq.com with all of these patches. If
you would like to have your maintained patches (or trees) listed, please
shoot me an email with a description of your tree (or patch) and what is
so special about it :). Also include URLs, emails, or anything else
you'd like published.

I appreciate your help.