    SubjectRe: fonts corruption with 3dfx drm module
    Does anyone know how to trace this problem to check if it's related to tdfx?
    I think there are two modules for tdfx, one created for the DRI tree of X and
    one created from the kernel.
    I don't know which we are supposed to use.
    Besides this, I believe glide3.so.xxx library interacts with this part of the
    code, so it might also be a reason for the problem.
    Anyone knows how to investigate this further? Does this make any sense?
    Thanks,

    Christian Burger