    SubjectRe: Tyan S2462 reboot problems

    I have also seen some problems with the Tyan S2720 with hyperthreading
    enabled in a dual P4 configuration during bootup. Several of the
    drivers lock up during bootup, AIC7XXX gets scsi timeouts and
    3Ware cards hard hang the bus when hyperthreading is enabled. These
    problems do not occur on the SuperMicro P4DE6 which is also running
    the Intel 7500 chipset.

    Jeff