    SubjectRe: Make swsusp actually work better

    > > There were two bugs, and linux/mm.h one took me *very* long to
    > > find... Well, those bits used for zone should have been marked. Plus I
    > > hack ide_..._suspend code not to panic, and it now seems to
    > > work. [Sorry, 2pm, have to get some sleep.]
    > I can suspend without oopses. Yeh!
    > However, during the boot '2419p5a3 resume=/dev/hda6' it oopses right
    > after saying a couple of things about not being able to determine
    > blocksize. I'll photograph the repeatable oops and get it to you
    > when I have access to my camera again. Probably in the next
    > 24 hours.

    I mailed two patches to the list in last two days. The first one
    should fix this.

    > > (about SSSCA) "I don't say this lightly. However, I really think that
    > > the U.S. no longer is classifiable as a democracy, but rather as a
    > > plutocracy." --hpa
    > The US was never a democracy. It was a constitutional republic.

    I think you can have democracy and constitutional republic at same
    time, no?
    Casualities in World Trade Center: ~3k dead inside the building,
    cryptography in U.S.A. and free speech in Czech Republic.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:25    [W:0.046 / U:42.972 seconds]