SubjectRe: 2.4.18 Boot problem
I don't expect it to be a memory problem my system is really stable and
the weirdest about the problem is that it only happens the first time I
boot up after my pc has been turned off for a while and there are no
problems when i boot 2.5.1 it only crashes on shutdowns on that kernel.
I have tried updating all kind of things, but noting seems to work

Thanks for your reply

rowan.ingvar.wilson wrote:
> If it happened on previous kernels it may be a memory problem?
> Just a suggestion as I'm not an expert.
> Tell me how you get on.
>
> <riw>

bla bla

> # CONFIG_BLUEZ is not set
>
> #
> # Kernel hacking
> #
> # CONFIG_DEBUG_KERNEL is not set
>
> -
> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel"
> in

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:25    [W:0.089 / U:0.668 seconds]