    SubjectRe: 2.4.18 Boot problem
    I don't expect it to be a memory problem my system is really stable and
    the weirdest about the problem is that it only happens the first time I
    boot up after my pc has been turned off for a while and there are no
    problems when i boot 2.5.1 it only crashes on shutdowns on that kernel.
    I have tried updating all kind of things, but noting seems to work

    Thanks for your reply

    rowan.ingvar.wilson wrote:
    > If it happened on previous kernels it may be a memory problem?
    > Just a suggestion as I'm not an expert.
    > Tell me how you get on.
    >
    > <riw>

    bla bla

    > # CONFIG_BLUEZ is not set
    >
    > #
    > # Kernel hacking
    > #
    > # CONFIG_DEBUG_KERNEL is not set
    >
    > -
    > To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel"
    > in

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:25    [W:0.024 / U:1.912 seconds]