    SubjectRe: BK, deltas, snapshots and fate of -pre...
    On Sun, 21 Apr 2002, Pavel Machek wrote:

    > > > How about a URL instead? Any objection?
    > >
    > > Yes. Why should I have to cut and paste (assuming I'm in X) or
    > > write down and transpose some URL from a file that used to contain
    >
    > And why should I waste my disk space with BK docs?

    Because they're useful for many people.

    It's easy to rephrase that question to:

    "Why should I waste my disk space with SCSI drivers?"
    "Why should I waste my disk space with MIPS support?"
    "Why should I waste my disk space with bluetooth drivers?"

    In each of these cases you'll get the same answer that I gave
    to your question.

    regards,

    Rik
    --
    http://www.linuxsymposium.org/2002/
    "You're one of those condescending OLS attendants"