    SubjectRe: BK, deltas, snapshots and fate of -pre...

    On Sun, 21 Apr 2002, Alexander Viro wrote:

    > "Linus documentation".

    In fact, we might as well have a whole subdirectory on "Managing Linus",
    which some people have become very good at.

    The BK docs that people are so in a huff over really _are_ less about BK
    itself, and almost entirely about how to use it to interface with me. Read
    them - they are just a "SubmittingPatches" for BK, along with scripts to
    automate it to get the format that I have found to be useful.

    Rememebr how many times people have asked for automated tools, and for
    getting notification about when I've applied a patch? You've got it. It's
    all there.

    Side note: remember the discussion that pushed me to _try_ BK in the first
    place?

    Who was it that said "Be careful what you pray for"? ;)

    Linus

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:25    [W:0.022 / U:33.808 seconds]