    SubjectRe: Incremental Patch Building Script
    On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Robin Johnson wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I have written a script to build incremental patches, as found on
    > bzimage.org previously. I have written this so that other people will find
    > it easier to roll their own incremental patches to use.
    >
    > Comments/Suggestions on improvement welcome

    There's already interdiff from Tim Waugh's patchutils [1] that makes
    incremental diffs between patches. And interdiff doesn't need the source
    the patches are against (IOW: to make an incremental patch between two
    kernel -pre patches you don't need any kernel sources). It's pretty
    simple:

    interdiff -z patch-2.4.19-pre6.gz patch-2.4.19-pre7.gz > mydiff

    > Please CC me, as I am not subscribed to the list.
    >
    > Thanks.

    cu
    Adrian

    [1] http://cyberelk.net/tim/data/patchutils/

    --

    You only think this is a free country. Like the US the UK spends a lot of
    time explaining its a free country because its a police state.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:25    [W:0.021 / U:30.724 seconds]