SubjectRe: usb-uhci *BUG*
On Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 10:11:48AM +1000, Keith Owens wrote:
> Any particular reason for not using ksymoops? If it does not work on
> arm, I can get rid of all the arm code ;).

It does work on ARM. I use it, and we've had a few posts using it.
However, since it took several _months_ for the ksymoops version with
the fixed regexps for ARM to come out, I don't really think you're
justified in the above comments.

However, it's just that most people don't bother to think about reading
any documentation (like REPORTING-BUGS) and think that just posting
random bits is sufficient. It's difficult enough to get these people to
post basic things like kernel versions and so forth.

Russell King ( The developer of ARM Linux