    SubjectRe: Using video memory as system memory

    How fast can one drive a pci card video memory? I once came up with the
    idea to use the video memory of a pci video card as a block device and use it to
    put the journal from ext3. Of course it wouldn't be solid state like the cards in the
    market, at least without a battery and some circuitry changes, and i dismissed
    the idea as the result of too much caffeine in my blood.