    SubjectRe: kbdbook.tmpl
    > +  See also kbd_mode(1).

    Thanks! Added.

    > did you forsee putting these in another file,
    > perhaps with the other vt ioctls?

    Possibly. Describing all ioctl's is far too much work
    for me to do alone, so my main aim was to provide a
    good start and hope that others contribute more
    until we have a complete set of docs.

    > maybe we can avoid having N copies of the usual GPL boiler plate

    I almost wrote "this is in the public domain",
    maybe I should have, but ended taking the same copyright blurb
    that all the other books also have. It may be convenient in
    case someone ever wants to publish a printed version when
    all fragments have the same copyright.

    Andries

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:25    [W:0.021 / U:270.164 seconds]