    SubjectRe: Linux needs new leadership.
    "Linus Torvalds" <> wrote in message
    > Fellow hackers,
    > For some time I have felt unappreciated by some members of the Linux
    > community...
    > You have until the end of April 1, 23:59 Pacific Time to submit your
    > nominations to the list. The most nominated person will become the leader
    > of kernel development. I will examine the list of nominations and,
    > assuming that the winner wants the job, I will hand full control over to
    > them. I know that this is short notice, but knowing how obsessively most
    > of you check your inboxes, I figure you should have more than adequate
    > time to submit your recommendations. The decision will be final and no
    > discussion will be considered after it has been made, so choose
    > carefully.
    > Thank you.
    > Linus

    My vote is on this funny guy who happened to turn his hobby into a world
    revolution. He's from Northern Europe, and nobody seems to be able to pronounce
    his name right...

    L. Torvalds is his name... His re-election would be very appropriate, especially
    on this excellent day for elections ;-)

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:25    [W:2.242 / U:0.972 seconds]