    SubjectRe: Linux needs new leadership.
    >You have until the end of April 1, 23:59 Pacific Time to submit your
    >nominations to the list. The most nominated person will become the leader
    >of kernel development. I will examine the list of nominations and,
    So, 23:59 is getting closer some countries around the world, i dont
    think changing
    the leader attacks the right problem. What's needed is to change to the
    model, course there to many hackers that produces to much code, we need
    more administrative
    people for organisation purposes, and using a project model like
    "PROPS" would
    be perfect for future Linux kernel development.

    if it's not to late, then i'll nominate Bill Gates as future kernel
    development leader.

    PS. you dont know what PROPS is? just never take a job where they stands
    for PROPS if you
    think you are a hacker.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:25    [W:0.022 / U:2.340 seconds]