    SubjectKernel SCM: When does CVS fall down where it REALLY matters?
    I am considering adding some enhancements to CVS to address deficiencies
    which adversely affect my productivity. Since it would obviously be
    nice to have a completely free (or even GPL :-) tool which is not
    considered to consist of unacceptable compromises in the process of
    kernel development I would like to know what the Bitkeeper users
    consider the minimum acceptable set of improvements that CVS would
    require for broader acceptance. Obviously the tremendous set of
    features that Bitkeeper has are nice, but I'd like to narrow the
    comparative flaws to a manageable set.

    Any comments would benefit all of the free SCM projects by at least
    helping to provide a guiding light.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:24    [W:0.020 / U:0.992 seconds]