SubjectRe: [opensource] Re: Petition Against Official Endorsement of BitKeeper by Linux Maintainers
Larry McVoy writes:
> > I'm a poor college student
> And I have two kids on their way to college. Grow up.

And if you want to do Open Source development using BK, Larry's not
even asking for your money.

And now for my flame: CAN WE SHUT THE FUCK UP about this STUPID
thread?!?!? No developer is being forced to use BK. You can keep doing
it the old way. And if you want people to use an Open Source tool, go
write one. But shut up until you've got something "good enough" for

I weep for all those poor electrons, their lives wasted on this