    SubjectRE: Petition Against Official Endorsement of BitKeeper by Linux Maintainers
    >All hail the non-profit nazis from Ohio State.  It's none of your
    >f_cking business what we use to develop software. I use a hardware
    >American Arium logic analyzer and a proprietary Linux kernel
    >debugger. Should people be boycotted when they use hardware
    >analyzers to debug hardware and software with Linux.

    I don't want to speak for our friends in Ohio, but I don't think they
    asked to inhibit you in any way shape or form. Their point was about
    official endorsement not personal choice. I think they went as far as to
    state that explicitly.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:24    [W:0.020 / U:38.584 seconds]