    SubjectRe: [opensource] Re: Petition Against Official Endorsement ofBitKeeper by Linux Maintainers
    Colin Walters wrote:
    > You apparently missed the fact that the the petition was not against the
    > *use* of proprietary software at all. In fact, we explicitly mentioned
    > that everyone is free to make that choice individually. What the
    > petition is against is the *advocacy* of the proprietary BitKeeper
    > software by the kernel maintainers.

    How do they have any business telling me what to advocate?

    That doesn't sound like free speech nor free thought to me.

    Jeff Garzik |
    Building 1024 |
    MandrakeSoft | Choose life.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:24    [W:0.020 / U:37.680 seconds]