SubjectRe: Petition Against Official Endorsement of BitKeeper by Linux Maintainers
The Open Source Club at The Ohio State University wrote:

> [ succinctness ]

fwiw, I prefer to not use bitkeeper, for the reasons which
you outline.

That's my choice. Others have made a different one. I ask that
they ensure that their choice not inhibit my ability to contribute
to Linux.

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans