    From said:
    > Ok got you -

    Good, if that's not being sarcastic...

    > so its merely grossly ineffecient and downright rude to
    > other users of the system ?

    OK, when something calls alloc_pages and gets back some pages, it's almost
    always going to modify them immediately, right?

    If this is true, then what I'm proposing would force the host to find backing
    memory for those pages a tiny bit earlier than it would have had to otherwise.

    This is the only possibility for inefficiency and rudeness that I can see.
    If I'm totally missing what you are referring to, please be a little bit more

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:24    [W:0.021 / U:177.412 seconds]