    SubjectRe: SSSCA Hits the Senate

    > This is bad, very bad. If the bill passes as written, all software will
    > be subject to it. Senator Hollings and his cronies (and anyone who
    > thinks like them) need to get a clue. They need to be out of office.
    > (My apologies in advance if this does not come across as text. My
    > regular system is broken and I'm forced to use Winsucks and Nutscrape
    > for my mail.)
    > PGA

    Has there been anything that says the copy protection code can't be source?
    If it were included in the source, along with all the other code, would that
    be recognized as "protected"?

    It would also be impossible to include copy protection in a compiler..

    Jesse I Pollard, II

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:25    [W:0.021 / U:59.028 seconds]