    SubjectRe: BUG: 2.4.18 & ALI15X3 DMA hang on boot
    > Since you are so knowledgeble about ATA, I am shocked that such as simple

    Where did Martin ever claim that ?

    > concept and a requirement of WHQL (Windows Hardware Qualifications Lab)
    > tool kit is not in the front of you mind. Do yourself a favor, and go
    > learn about the hardware and what the REAL CUSTOMERS are requiring of it
    > and then come back to play. You are truly showing your total lack of
    > knowledge of the global hardware industry.

    He's trying to learn. Imagine if learning to drive consisted of someone
    with a megaphone telling you you'll fail and doing nothing but laugh when
    you crash ?

    Now why do you think it'll work any better for IDE ?

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:25    [W:0.020 / U:85.780 seconds]