    SubjectRe: Linux 2.4.19pre3-ac2
    > > I'm really sorry this patch will be mangled
    > > by my mail client here, but it's a one liner,
    > > self-explanatory.
    > >

    > Hmm, Alan said in another post in this thread that
    > it should be a "1". I wonder what'll happen with a
    > "0" there instead...

    yes, I've seen this. He posted it while I was
    reporting mine. I did it randomly to quickly
    get a compiled kernel to check for another
    unrelated bug so it was just a warning
    report anyway.

    > Oh, your mailer fscked the patch.

    I knew it before the post. I use opera on
    yahoo from where I work. Yahoo truncates
    lines very shortly, opera cannot send
    attachments with this web interface, and I
    cannot reliably use other browsers because
    of crappy anti-viruses (websweeper...). It
    really is a hell on earth, but so ridiculous
    that I prefer to laught at it now. I wish I
    had a true SMTP access to send standard
    posts, believe me !

    Regards,
    Willy