SubjectRe: 2.4.19-pre3-ac1 - Quotactl patch
On Sun, 17 Mar 2002, Alan Cox wrote:

> > You might want to upgrade to the newer one, the patch has undergone a lot
> > of changes and -ac against the XFS merge of the quotactl patch seriously
> > breaks ;-(
> The -ac patch is the current stable 2.4 one for 32bit uid quota. [...]

We are using Jan's latest "alpha" patches in XFS CVS (not the latest
"stable" patches), so you will need to follow the recipe I sent out
earlier (see below) for getting these patches to work together with
the quota patch in Alan's patches. Following this recipe, nothing
should "seriously break" -- please let me know if it does -- and no
additional quota patches are necessary for XFS.