    Date said:
    > Has anyone done this and made it work? It would save a lot of disk
    > space and performance if someone were to so.

    I fixed up the dependencies on stuff in scripts/ and all the
    files, so I could take a clean tree and run make config.

    The kbuild-2.4 make dep didn't find any C files so didn't do much -
    kbuild-2.5 would be a more useful base for such a game. I ignored the lack
    of dependencies and went on to 'make vmlinux', at which point it started
    trying to include header files from /usr/include/linux because they weren't
    present in the kernel tree and we don't build with -nostdinc.

    Extracting the information about what include files we need to get from
    SCCS is a difficult problem.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:25    [W:0.020 / U:38.628 seconds]