    Date said:
    > I did a clone with this. However, I see no files, only directories.
    > The files do seem to be in the SCCS directories, but I don't know how
    > to make them appear in their normal place.

    Type 'make config'. Make is clever enough to get the Makefile from SCCS for
    you. Add the missing dependencies to the Makefile so that make will fetch
    stuff like scripts/Configure before trying to run it, etc.

    Making it get all the files by parsing arch/$(ARCH)/ is
    a fairly trivial task... but you do need to explicitly check out all the
    include directories, because we don't know how to deal with that yet. With
    kbuild-2.4, make dep won't work very well, but kbuild-2.5 ought to be OK
    with everything but the include files, I think.

    Or you could just check it all out beforehand with bk -r co.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:25    [W:0.022 / U:0.800 seconds]